SUMMER SERIES: WHAT TO WEAR "IN-BETWEEN"

August 22, 2016, by Deena @Shoes to Shiraz


 Hello sweet-n-stlyish people!! I'm Andrea Nine 
from Living On Cloud Nine.
Oh friends I had high hopes for my turn in our Summer Series. You know some enlightening sunshiny story, some never done before bucket list, some summer vacay trip ideas but truth be told, this self proclaimed sand in my toes summer girl is over it this year!! 


The kids have settled back into school and college and we've already been in the stands cheering on our son's football team. Summer in our neck of the woods took forever to get here, was stormy and after only a couple decent weeks, the heat and humidity rolled in with a fever!! I am definitely grateful for the beautiful days we did have and come January, I'll be dreaming of Summer 2017. However, I am now in transitioning mode. Ya know, the one where you stand in your closet thinking you have nothing to wear. While many bloggers are showcasing chunky sweaters and boots and they're so cute, but I still am not quite there; give me a few days, lol. Where I am is what I can wear now til Fall Fantastic arrives. I know one thing I love and you'll see a lot of is jean capris. They look so cute with generally any shoe from casual to comfy and can be dressed up or down.

I was in love with the print of this Old Navy Cami from the minute I saw it and had the perfect cardigan to go with. Camis and Cardis are a wardrobe transition staple. 
Other Favs of mine for Summer to Fall wardrobe transitions are crisp whites! I'm a rule breaker and wear them right into September. A cute cut white blazer and easy white button ups are my favorites. 
Here are some more outfits I'll use to Fashion into Fall

Denim of Course
A good Denim vest and jacket are musts for any season transitioning.

And OH the Versatile Chambray
Love this soft button up from American Eagle, I wear this all the time.

Love this lightweight Chambray Jacket from Old Navy

This is my fav...a stripped racer back summer knit maxi with an easy Chambray top thrown over and knotted in the front.
xoxo
There you go. Tween Season ideas and pieces to love to get me through until the boot boxes get drug up from a bedroom in the basement and into mamas closet. Happy Monday and soak up those last few weeks of Summer! Time to go organize my scarves!!



Andrea is a regular contributor to the Blended Blog and shares her fashion, recipes, family and motivation over at Living On Cloud Nine. With the last name of "Nine", she tries to make each day as blissfully happy as possible. Much of that happiness comes from her loving husband and 3 amazing teenage sons.

0 comments

Instagram

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM>