Featured Friday: Lindsay from Bourbon, Lipstick & Stilettos

February 26, 2016, by Deena @Shoes to Shiraz

Hi all! Alison here. I'm excited to introduce Lindsay from Bourbon, Lipstick & Stilettos today. I met Lindsay through a Bigs & Littles blogger match. Since then, we have stayed in touch and have become friends. Her blog posts always get me thinking or teach me things about beauty products that I could only dream of trying. If you want to follow Lindsay, head over to her Bloglovin.

Lets meet Lindsay!


What do you do for a living?
I work as a Technical Writer. I write user manuals and how-to guides. 

What is your greatest unfulfilled ambition?
My greatest unfulfilled ambition is to learn HTML and JAVA. I'm taking classes but don't have as much time to devote to it as I'd like!

What is something that people might be surprised to know about you?
People might be surprised to learn that Guns N' Roses is my favorite band! :)

What hobbies do you have other than blogging? 

Other than blogging I love reading... when I have time!

What has been the biggest challenge with blogging? 
My biggest challenge with blogging is the pressure. I work full-time (and always will), but feel that it's so hard to keep up with everyone else! I often feel that I'll never have it all together.

Which fashion trend do you currently love?
What is your best beauty trick? 

The fashion trend I currently love is vests. Is that still a trend? I feel behind. My favorite beauty trick is highlighting! It's the easiest and best way to beat tired eyes and a dull complexion!

Do you like to dine-out or stay-in and cook dinner? 
We definitely prefer to stay in and cook dinner: it's cheaper, healthier, and I can drink as much wine as I want! :)

0 comments

Instagram

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM>