Featured on Fridays

October 09, 2015, by Deena @Shoes to Shiraz

 Today, we are featuring Casey from A Little Bit of Cheer
You can take a peak into her world on her on Instagram.



1. Other than blogging, what do you do for a living ? I am a part time Learning Center teaching at a Catholic School...I am the one who helps the kiddos who need a little boost! I love my job! I am also a mom of 3 which is pretty much my full time job...and then some!

2. Do you have any children?I have 3--ages 9, 6 and 3. I love being a mom--it's the hardest, yet most fulfilling job I could do! As far as advice for new moms is try not to sweat the small stuff, take lots of pictures and do your best to get your baby on a flexible schedule--it's truly a lifesaver!

3. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?Easygoing, happy, faithful

4. What hobbies do you have other than blogging? I have recently gotten addicted to health and fitness. After 3 babies I felt like I needed to get my groove back! I like to read, although my time is limited! Camping and being outdoors are also some of my greatest loves!

5. What inspired you to start blogging? I originally started my blog way back when my oldest daughter was a toddler. I wanted to digital "memory album" of her childhood. I kept my family blog going for years and I love looking back at the memories! Just last spring I relaunched my family blog and made it less personal. I truly wanted to help moms find easy ways to access outfits that helped them feel put together and confident. I also wanted to share easy recipe ideas for busy gals on the go! Thus, A Little Bit of Cheer was born!

6. What is your style “uniform”?My style is casual and classic. Jeans, a pretty tee and a scarf is my standard mom uniform. In the fall, I love skinnies, boots, vests and sweaters. I love simple outfits kicked up with fun accessories to pull it all together.

7. Do you like to dine-out or stay-in and cook dinner? And, what is your favorite meal or restaurant?I LOVE to cook! Not only do you know exactly what you're eating, but I find it fun and challenging. It sometimes gets hectic on busy weeknights, but I use the weekends to relax with a glass of wine and try new recipes. I will pretty much eat anything. One of my favorites though, is my crock pot meat sauce served with spaghetti and crusty bread...and lots of red wine!

If you are interested in working with us, please email us at theblendedblog@gmail.com
Have a great weekend
-TBBloggers

0 comments

Instagram

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM>