Featured on Friday

October 30, 2015, by Deena @Shoes to Shiraz

Today, we are featuring Carrie from A Lovely Little Wardrobe.
You can take a peak into her world on Instagram.



1. Are you married? What marriage advice would you give to a couple getting married? What have you learned? 


I am married and will celebrate 21 years with my hubby in October. The best advise I have for those getting married is that marriage is work and it just doesn't happen. There are times it will be hard but working through difficulties is so much better than giving up. I have also learned that I don't always have to say everything I think and when I do speak it's most beneficial to choose my words wisely. When communicating with my hubby, especially delicate issues, timing is so important. Winning arguments and proving your point can typically mean losing a piece of your relationship. I try to remember it's about US not ME.

2. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Serious, Witty, Relational

3. What is something that people might be surprised to know about you? 





I am mainly an introvert and scared of adventure. I don't like to test myself beyond what I know I can do. What I love about my relationship with my husband is that he is fearless and pushes me out of my comfort zone.


4. What is your oddest habit? 





I am a fanatic about making sure lights are off, doors are locked and things are put away before I leave the house.

5. What has been the most rewarding outcome of blogging? 





The most rewarding outcome of blogging is friendships. I enjoy making new friends and developing relationships with people from all over. I feel like we get to share life even though most times there are great distances between all of us.

6. Do you like to dine-out or stay-in and cook dinner?
Although I like to eat out (but mainly at just a few favorite restaurants because I know I'll get a good food), I prefer to eat at home. My favorite meal typically is a vegetable hash topped with an over easy egg and prepared by my husband. Coffee to follow it up is like dessert to me. 

7. What is your favorite style season (fall, spring, summer, winter) and why? 





My favorite style season is fall. I love layering, darker colors, boots and all the options of pieces, patterns and styles. It's just the most perfect season for fashion.

If you are interested in working with us, please email us at theblendedblog@gmail.com
Have a great weekend
-TBBloggers

0 comments

Instagram

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM>