A quick bedroom pick me up.

November 04, 2014, by Deena @Shoes to Shiraz

I like to be busy in the same way that I also like to be bored: they each have their own unique convenience that keep me entertained during the week.
A couple weeks ago I decided my bedroom needed some sprucing up.  When we first moved into this house I was quick to update the otherwise boring decor.  It's been 4 years now and time to make our abode a little cozier.
Simons (my favourite french retailer) was having a sale after Christmas and it was perfect time to get a couple things to compliment what I had originally done.
I am absolutely in love with this space and seriously can't wait until I can retire to my cozy bed to read for the evening.
Check out my before, after and afterer pictures:

When purchased:





March 2008:


 January 2012:






0 comments

Instagram

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM>